slideshow image 2 slideshow image 2 slideshow image 2 slideshow image 2 slideshow image 2
Welcome to my blog!

My name is Kalli Bailey. I am a natural light, lifestyle photographer based in North Louisiana. My style is journalistic. I prefer candid shots and those unrehearsed moments.

Photography has been a passion of mine for as long as I can remember. I love how you can take one instant in time and create memories you can cherish for the rest of your life..and thats what I want to do. I want to create memories for you...during the best moments of your life.

Here I will post sneak peeks from my most recent sessions, specials and contests. Thanks for visiting!

Kaitlyn and Jeremey's surprise proposal!

A few weeks ago I had the pleasure of photographing my sister Kaitlyn and Jeremey's proposal! As far as she knew we were just out taking early "maternity" photos. Little did she know this was going to be one of the best nights of her life! As the sun started to fall we made our way to a beautiful pier on cross lake.
They stop to take a few more photos together...
It's time!
She said yes!!
And little did she know...
They had an audience!
Could this sunset have been any better?!
I am so glad I got to be a part of this! The day was absolutely perfect! I love yall so much and wish you both all the happiness in the world. Jeremey I am so excited you are going to be a part of our family (you really already are). I am so glad my sister found such an amazing person to spend the rest of her life with. Congratulations to you both!

0 comments:

Post a Comment